Solitary Cribbage Instructions
This game is based on the 2 person card game of Cribbage.
It is meant to be played by one person.
It is also meant to be able to give players, who have a point account at the http://www.jpfun.com web site, a chance to win more points for their account.
Object: To reach 120 points in under 16 hands by getting the best cribbage hands possible.
- 7 cards are dealt, 1 face down and 6 face up.
- Choose 2 cards to discard. Then click on Discard.
- Review the results of hand on the next screen. Click on New Hand to start the next hand.
- Repeat step 3 until you either reach 120 points or 16 hands. Which ever comes first. The program will let you know.
- Then if you have a point account, you can submit your score to claim your points.
- If you do not want to claim points you can just click on New Game.
|Fifteens||Each combination of cards that adds up to 15||2|
|Runs of 3||Any combination of cards that are 3 in a row.||3|
|Double Run of 3||Any combination of cards that have 3 in a row and one of the 3 is a part of a pair.||6|
|Run of 4||Any combination of cards that have 4 in a row.||4|
|Double Run of 4||Any combination of cards that have 4 in a row and one of the 4 is part of a pair.||8|
|Triple Run of 3||Any combination of cards that have 3 in a row and one of the 3 is part of a 3 of a kind.||9|
|Double Double run of 3||Any combination of cards that 3 in a row and 2 of the 3 are parts of a pair.||12|
|Flush 4||The four cards in the hand, not including the start card are the same suit.||4|
|Flush 5||All five cards are of the same suit.||5|
|Right Jack||A jack in the bottom 4 cards is the same suit as the start card.||1|
|Starter Jack||The start card is a Jack of any suit.||2|
|Thirty One||All of the cards add up to 31||2|