This game is based on a multi player game that my husband and I along with a friend of ours came up with a few years ago. The object of the game is to be the first person to match your cards' total to the total of the five 12 sided dice that were rolled at the beginning of the game. When a person does this, they say Sortee, and go Out. They win the round. The scoring is completely different for the multi player game.
This game is a solitaire type of game where you are just trying to get your the total of your five cards added together to match the total of the "dice" added together in 5 clicks or less.
- Your score starts at 500 and it will go down by 100 points each time you click on a "New Card" button.
- Try to match the total of the cards added together to the numbers on the round buttons, above the "cards", added together, in 5 clicks or less.
- You can change the number on each card by clicking on the "New Card" button under it.
- You can have up to 5 card changes.
- When the total of the top numbers equal the total of the "cards" added together, you win.
- The fewer number of clicks you do, the higher your score will stay.
Romek Zylla the author of the game Towers of Hanoi helped me a lot to get this game working in many browser's. Thank You!Just Plain Fun