The item for Friday, November 8, 2019 is below.
Item: You are hunting for "Hoot Owl".
Clue: You will find it in the Coaster patterns!
The daily scavenger hunt item can only be found for one day.
I no longer keep them available to find for the whole month.
The instant prize could be either a discount or a download of something that is free for today only.
This hot pad is a direct result of a request from one of the JPF Crochet Club members. She mentioned she found a pattern in a magazine that looked like a pizza and was big enough to put a pizza pan on.
When you get to the current featured Pattern, you will be able to see the whole pattern but you will no longer be able to download the PDF file without either purchasing it or by becoming a member.
A Page is Back!I am bringing back the Word Search and Sudoku puzzles! The first one to be back is below!
It's Back! Paper Bead Project
Oval Hole Bead Bracelet
Recently Uploaded Patterns
All of the Jewelry Patterns are Back!
Recently Uploaded Bead Sheets
Fancy Flowers Kaleidoscope
Pink Easter Grass Kaleidoscope
Fractal Eggs Kaleidoscope
Valentine Rose Bouquet
Hard Christmas Candy
Purple Petunias Kaleidoscope
Red Rose Kaleidoscope
Tiled Yellow Flower
Featured Bead Sheet
- If you are the type to mark up a set of printed instructions but you don't really want to keep all of the marks there, slip the sheet of instructions into page protectors and use fine tip wet erase markers to mark it up on the plastic. When done, just clean them off with water and a paper towel!
- You can use a lever back earring as a stitch marker in knitting or crochet!
- When hand sewing, place a bobbin of thread over a large ball headed sewing pin, stuck into a sturdy pincushion, where the ball is high enough so when you pull the thread off of the bobbin, your bobbin wont go flying off. Then just pull the amount of thread you need and cut it close to the bobbin.
- Try using fabric gift bags to wrap your gifts this year instead of paper. Then they can be reused from year to year!
- Make that Christmas Count Down Pattern that was featured yesterday now, so you will have it in time for December 1!
Word of the Day
espouse verb ih-SPOWZ Definition 1 : marry 2 : to take up and support as a cause : become attached to