JPF Crochet Club Terms & Conditions
- Grown Up's Only: Must be at least 18 years of age or older to join even though this site is safe for kids of all ages.
- Receiving Emails: You must agree to receive emails from the owner of the JPF Crochet Club web site to keep informed of changes, new patterns, or anything else which may or may not affect your membership.
- Bouncing Email Policy: I do not get notices of bouncing emails so if you say you never received notices or your username and password when you signed up, then your email account could be bouncing so your information is not getting to you. Please make sure your email account is in good working order or you have the correct email address in your account at the JPF Crochet Club web site.
- Crochet Club Points: The points you have in your point account will be able to be used to "purchase" entries for the raffle.
- Indemnification: By using this web site you agree to indemnify it's creator and all members of the JPF Crochet Club web site including but not limited to, it's owner and administrator Julie A. Bolduc (from Just Plain Fun).
- Pattern Policy: I reserve the right to take down old patterns, reconfigure them and offer them in pdf files as well as in HTML format. Once a pattern has been converted into PDF format, the only way you will be able to get to the pattern directly is through a special page with Google ads on them. A PDF link and an HTML link will be on that page along with a picture of the pattern. The Google ads, through Google Adsense, will be on every Pattern download page which helps keep the free patterns free.
- Copyright Notice
Please, do not sell any of the patterns on my site anywhwere. They are for your own personal use. You can make the items and give them away and you can sell items made from the free patterns with permission.
But please, please do not sell any of my patterns.
- Finally: By signing up for the JFP Crochet Club, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions even if you have not read them all.