Web Site Tips
- Use the drop down menus above to navigate this site.
- Use the " Contact Us" link at the bottom of all pages to send me a message. You can add to the Subject Line to let me know exactly what your email is about.
- Visit Our Reference Page for Tutorials, Stitches and Links to Other sites.
- Did you know?: National Crochet Week is our anniversary week as well!
- Did you know we have been on the web since March 1998?
- Check Our Online Catalog on our site for wood rings, paper beads and other things!
- You can right click on any of my images and save them to your hard disk.
- Did you know there is a postal mail order sheet?
- There are over 900 patterns on this site!
- If you are not a paid member and you want some of the paid members patterns, sign up for our free points account and get the patterns for 5000 points each.
- There is a Game Section where you can win points for your points account!
- You can win actual small prizes in our weekly raffle and our Bingo Game!
- Crochet at the doctors' office.
- If you are a designer, keep a notebook next to you to write instructions as you go.
- Keep tiny scraps of yarn and give them to the birds for nests.
- Use your larger scraps of yarn to make granny squares or other small items to use in friendship exchanges!
- Be sure to buy enough yarn of the same dye lot number to complete your project.
- Use a yarn or tapestry needle to weave in your ends.
- Read Through a pattern's instructions before you begin crocheting so you know what to expect.
- When you are buying yarn at the store, read the care instructions before you purchase to make sure you can wash and dry your item in your machine.
- I like to crochet while watching Netflix on my computer! That way I can either write the new instructions as I design a new pattern.
- If you are making a pillow that has a pattern with a lot of holes, make your pillow form in a coordiating or matching color to match your yarn.