Scavenger Hunt Game
Scavenger Hunt Items for February
These are the items you are looking for for the month of February.
How to play
- Register for Monthy Raffle Each Month.
- Check the web site main front page at http://www.jpfun.com each day to see what Scavenger Hunt item to look for. It may be a picture of a pattern from the JPF Crochet Club directory and displayed on that front page with a clue as to where to find that particular picture. It will not be on that actual pattern's page, download page or in the pattern directory itself. It will be somewhere else. It may be on a different pattern page or anywhere on the site accessable to everyone. Once in a while, I may throw in an odd ball picture relating to the current season or holiday. I think this will make the game more fun.
- When you find the picture, click on it to claim your entries for that item. You will need to enter your points account username and password. You will get 1000 points for each Scavenger Hunt item you find.
- If you want to be reminded to check the site everyday, you can sign up to recieve my daily Featured Pattern Newsletter at one of the list options above, hosted by Yahoogroups.
- This is a good way to also rack up points for your points account because for each page you check, that has the point tracker on it, you will receive points for visiting that page.
- Every morning, as part of my routine, I will change the Scavenger Hunt Item and put the clue and reminder in the Featured Patterns Newsletter.
- You will only be able to get points once for each Scavenger Hunt Item you find. If you miss one, or forget to visit the site to look for one, then you will have until the end of the current month in play to find it. You can see what items have been added so far by looking at the pictures above. Hover over each picture to get it's clue.