JPF Crochet Club Weekly Raffle
- To play participate in the raffle, do the following in the order they are presented.
- Make sure you have a points account. If you do not have one, you can sign up for one by going to the Points Program Page.
- Activate your click tracker. You can tell if it has been activated by looking at the Kitty Graphic to the left. It will say activated and have your point balance above it. The Weekly Quick Poll will not give you entries unless your click tracker is active.
- You must complete the 2 steps above before you can participate in any of the 4 activities listed next.
- Here are the 3 activities you can do to get points or entries.
- Take our Weekly Poll. Each poll taken only once will give you 1 entry
- Play our Daily Scavenger Hunt Game. Each item found will give you 1000 points only once.
- Play our Daily Pawprint Tracking Game, As of August 31, 100 points will be subtracted from your points account and 1 entry will be added to the entries file.
Please Read the Rules below before entering.
All you do not need to register for the raffle. You just need to have a points account and your point tracker needs to be activated in order to get entries. Also you can surf the web site to look for Scavenger Hunt items and for each Scavenger Hunt item you find, you will automatically be given one entry. You will be given only one entry for Scavenger Hunt item found. You can also hunt for letter's in each day's word. The Word of the day will be posted in the daily newsletter.
- No purchase necessary to enter!
- Since there is no money involved in any of the prizes, and this whole site is safe for children, you do not need to be at least 18 to enter.
- Must have a free points account to enter.
- The prize no matter what will be a surprize pack.
- Must have a valid working email address to enter. Your email address must be current, working and in your points account. You will not need to type in your email address when you take a poll, look for items in the scavenger hunt. Your username will be used to identify you in your points account, in order to get your email address, for the purpose of giving you your prize, should you win. If you win the raffle and if any attempts made to let you know fails, you will forfeit your prize. I will allow 7 days for you to claim your prize. If after 7 days I do not hear from you. That week's' prize will be forfeit and cancelled.
- You can enter by taking one of our JPFun Polls. Each time you take one of our JPFun Polls, you will get 10 entries. Your point tracker must be activated in order for this to work. There will be a new poll posted once per week.
- You can play our Daily Scavenger Hunt Game and for each item you find in our Daily Scavenger Hunt Game, you will be rewarded with 1000 points.
- You can play the Daily Pawprint Tracking Game. You will be rewarded with a certain number of points based on what letters you find. The points are based on the game of Scrabble.
- I reserve the right to end this raffle at any time for any reason. I will not end it until the end of the current raffle which is going on at the time I decide to end it.
- Privacy Notice: The information gathered during this raffle is going to be stored in an area of the server which no one has access to but myself. I will not sell or give away your email address or any other information gathered during this raffle for any reason. Once the raffle is over and all of the prizes given out, I will destroy the files where this information is kept. The information is strictly used for the purpose of this raffle only. Your email address is stored only in your points account and will not be with the raffle information.
- When you register, your account will be verified and you will be automatically given one entry. If you do not have a points account, you will be directed to the Points account sign up page.
I have been having a hard time keeping up with making the prizes and I seem to do a blitz of prize making every few weeks or so and send them out all at once. This needs to change. From now on prizes will be a Surprise Pack only. The value of the prize pack will vary with the contents. I do not know what the value will be.
The Surprise Pack will contain either craft supplies I already have stashed in my craft room or anything I may have stashed in my craft room I no longer want or need. It may be a book, magazine, paper bead jewelry, paper bead rolling tools, recycled items that can be used for crafts. These supplies may be wood rings, paper beads, a blank head band, elastics I use for scrunchies, charms, craft beads, or anything else I had to buy in bulk in order to get a good price. They may or may not be in their original packaging. Basically what I want to do is put together grab bags of prizes in advance and set them aside in a box so all I have to do each week is grab one for that current week's winner.