JPF Crochet Club Bingo
This Bingo Game is for anyone who visits this web site and has a free points account.You can choose only one prize per game. To play participate in the bingo game, do the following in the order they are presented.
- Make sure you have a points account. If you do not have one, you can sign up for one by going to the Points Program Page.
- Activate your click tracker. You can tell if it has been activated by looking at the Kitty Graphic to the left. It will say activated and have your point balance above it.
- Register using the form below.
- You must complete the 3 steps above before you can participate in any of the 3 activities listed next.
Please Read the Rules below before playing.
Since the prizes are completely online and I will not be sending anything through the mail, all you will need to do is enter your points account username and password to play this bingo game.
- No purchase necessary to win!
- Since there is no money involved in any of the prizes, and this whole site is safe for children, you do not need to be at least 18 to enter.
- Must have a free points account to enter.
- You must register for the current bingo game and choose your prize before you can play. You can only register once per game and you need to register for every game you want to play.
- Must have a valid working email address to enter. Your email address must be current, working and in your points account. You will not need to type in your email address when you play. Your username will be used to identify you in your points account, in order to get your email address, for the purpose of giving you your prize, should you win. If you win the bingo game and if any attempts made to let you know fails, you will forfeit your prize. I will allow 7 days for you to claim your prize. If after 7 days I do not hear from you. That game's prize will be forfeit and canceled.
- I reserve the right to end this bingo game at any time for any reason. I will not end it until the end of the current game which is going on at the time I decide to end it.
- Privacy Notice: The information gathered during this game is going to be stored in an area of the server which no one has access to but myself. I will not sell or give away your email address or any other information gathered during this game for any reason. Once the bingo game is over and all of the prizes given out, I will destroy the files where this information is kept. The information is strictly used for the purpose of this game only. Your email address is stored only in your points account and will not be with the game information.
- When you register, your account will be verified and you will be automatically given one Bingo card. If you do not have a points account, you will be directed to the Points account sign up page.
- You are allowed only one bingo card per game. If you sign up for more than one bingo card and you win, your win will be forfeit and the game will continue until another person wins. The way I wrote the bingo program, you will be allowed only one bingo card per username and IP address.
Use this Form to Check Your Card
I am now allowing as many winners per game as are claimed. If you think you are a winner, make sure you actually go to the Bingo game to claim it. I will not accept an email that has not been generated by the Bingo program. Reminder, if you have more than one Bingo Card, you will be disqualified from winning.
Register & Get a Card
If you choose points as your prize, please allow up to 24 hours for your points account to be updated. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for postal delivery of your prize. I make each one to order.
The Surprise Craft Pack, valued at up to $20.00, will contain either craft supplies I already have stashed in my craft room or anything I may have stashed in my craft room I no longer want or need. It may be a book, magazine, paper bead jewelry, paper bead rolling tools, recycled items that can be used for crafts. These supplies may be plastic milk cap rings, plastic milk caps, wood rings, paper beads, a blank head band, elastics I use for scrunchies, charms, craft beads, or anything else I had to buy in bulk in order to get a good price. They may or may not be in their original packaging. Basically what I want to do is put together grab bags of prizes in advance and set them aside in a box so all I have to do each week or at the end of a bingo game, is grab one for the current winner.